Thursday, February 8, 2007

In School / In der Schule

Marhaba! (Hello!)

Here are a few pictures from inside the school!






Here are two photos of my classroom!















And here is the hallway (Flur) outside of the classroom.















I was introduced to my new pupils. They seem nice, but they do not seem as as lively (lebendig) as my pupils in Edenkoben and Neustadt.

We will see!

The weather has been very nice here the last few days.

Today (Friday) there was no school. It was a holiday: "Saint (Sankt) Maroun" Day. Saint Maroun founded (gründete) the Christian sect of the Maronite (Maroniten) Christians.

Yesterday (Thursday) night I was invited (eingeladen) to go to a club. The people were very nice! I even meet a Lebanese TV personality (Fernsehstar).

On Monday will be my first day teaching! I am a little nervous, but it will be OK!

The next time I will have photos of the city and I will then take pictures of my students!

Mareike und Co... am Montag stelle ich eure Briefen den Schülern der 9. Klasse vor!
Am Mittwoch habe ich Geburtstag!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi duane.

ich vermisse dich richtig doll
noch mehr als sonst weil ich weiß das sehr lang dauern wird dass wir uns wieder sehn

UND WENN DIE SOMMERFERIEN DA SIND KOMMST DU ZU UNS!!!!!!!!!! :D

also ich hoffe dir geht es gut und das deine neuen schüler schön brav sind!!! (Ich beneide sie)

deine kleine

Anna-Lena ***KIZzZ***

Duane March said...

Liebe Anna-Lena!
danke sehr für deine Worte!
Ich werde versuchen, dich/euch so bald wie möglich wieder in Deutschland zu sein, OK?
Bleib brav und lerne fleißig!
Grüße an deine Eltern!

Anonymous said...

It is en very nice school,and...
is en very nice blog site

Jacob

Anonymous said...

hey wie geht es dir
mir geht es gut
LAUTERN WIRD AUFSTEIGEH :-)´
werden die Schüler bald zurück schreiben hoffeltlich
werden sie zurückschreiben bitte!!!!!!!
Mareike 8b

Duane March said...

Hi Mareike!
I read and showed your letters to two 9th grade classes today and many said that they would write to you and Lena, Carina and Theresa, so... we will see!
Be sure to include your email address when you answer their letters.
I will report about it here tomorrow!
Cheers,
Duane

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr March!
Die Blogsite is klasse, finds voll interessant zu erfahren, was sie grad so machen und wie ihre Leute da im Libanon so sin!
Und sie kommen wirklich noch vor de Sommerferien nach Deutschland?
Resi:-)

Duane March said...

Hi Resi!

thank you for the compliment!

Yes, I will try to visit before the end of the school year!